SHOES CASTELLER SL Through this document, you collect your Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ( LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.casteller.es, with the aim of improving their usability, knowing the browsing habits or needs of users. users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of CALZADOS CASTELLER SL, the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools that CALZADOS CASTELLER SL makes available for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of CALZADOS CASTELLER SL, fill in data collection forms, access the tools that CALZADOS CASTELLER SL makes available to its customers to manage its services, or use any other service present on the website that implies the communication of data to CALZADOS CASTELLER SL, or access to data by CALZADOS CASTELLER SL, for the provision of its services.
CALZADOS CASTELLER SL informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing to browse through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
CALZADOS CASTELLER SL uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by their ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by CALZADOS CASTELLER SL
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside CALZADOS CASTELLER SL anonymously, with the purpose of carrying out statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of CALZADOS CASTELLER SL
Classified by their purpose:
- Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they allow knowing the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and, consequently, being able to improve navigation and the service offered by CALZADOS CASTELLER SL, fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the web page.
- Persistent cookies: they collect and store the data in the user's terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The conservation time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser in such a way that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the CALZADOS CASTELLER SL websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If once the consent for the reception of cookies has been granted, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user's equipment must be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted at:
- Browsers and WINDOWS OS press here
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-webguardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies